Appointed Ambassador, he represents his country in Spain, in the Principality of Monaco and in the Principality of Liechtenstein:
Attorney at Law
Dario Item is a qualified lawyer both in Switzerland and in Italy and has been a Notary Public of the Canton of Ticino until 2015.
He graduated in Law and Political Science, holds a PhD in Criminal Law (Phd) and a LL.M.. He offers legal advice in a law firm and notary office and in a Swiss asset management company.
- Qualified lawyer both in Switzerland and in Italy
- Former Notary Public of the Canton of Ticino
- Graduated in Law and Political Science
- PhD in Criminal Law
- LL.M in International cooperation against transnational financial organized crime
- LL.M Criminal Sciences, Juridical Psychology and Psychopathology of Criminal Conducts
- PgD. in Trust Law
- PgD. In Criminology
- TEP (STEP-Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, London (U.K.) – Full member)
Publications and News
Picture yourself under the warmth of the Caribbean sun. You are comfortably seated on a beach chair with a cold mojito just within reach. Your swimwear lets you feel the continuous ocean breeze that mimics the rhythm of a sweet lullaby. The turquoise waters of the sea...
Dario Item, Ambassador of Antigua and Barbuda: Why the world’s elites are buying second citizenships
There is a global trend among the world’s affluent class. With uncertainty surrounding the globe, and the “new normal” conditions setting in, having travel access to any country at any moment has become a priority and paramount for many ultra-high net worth...
El embajador de Antigua y Barbuda, Dario Item, confía en la rápida reactivación de la industria turística
En 2019, la isla caribeña de Antigua y Barbuda consiguió un máximo histórico en cuanto a cifras de turismo se refiere Sin duda alguna, la pandemia del coronavirus ha tenido un gran impacto en todos los sectores económicos, algo que se puede ver reflejado en la...